Friday 28 September 2012

Boo Boo Stewart joins cast of ‘Intrepid’ (New photos & Interview)!!

Booboo joins INTREPID alongside Brittany Curran, Jason Brooks and many more. Booboo's father Nils Stewart is stunt coordinator and producer.


According to a synopsis from Intrepid’s website :

INTREPID is an unstoppable contemporary sci-fi action film featuring Booboo Stewart (Twilight) as the lead. INTREPID draws the audience with a compelling story, fantastic talent, incredible action choreography, and a visual language that will set the standard for 21st century film!

Well check out these pictures of Boo Boo on the set of Intrepid as well as a new interview Boo Boo did  from the folks at Team BooBoo Seth :






BOP&TB: Can you tell us a little bit about your new movie Intrepid? We saw the pictures, it looks really exciting! 
Booboo Stewart: Thank you. Intrepid revolves around a boy named Phoenix who’s determined to turn around his own fate. And the way that he does that is when he’s in a near-death situation, all the outcomes of each action he will take branch out in front of him so he can choose. That’s pretty much what the story’s about, and just the kind of commotion he gets into using those powers to save the people he loves.

BOP&TB: Cool! How did you get involved with that project?
Booboo Stewart: I got involved because I started training in tae kwon do and one of my instructor’s students is the director of Intrepid. We just kind of met up like that, so I get to use my martial arts training in the little tai chi we’re doing.

BOP&TB: Did you get to do, like, your own stunts in the movie?
Booboo Stewart: I did, I did. Most of the time I can’t even do my own stunts but so far, all the fighting I got to do. It was really fun, I was so sore the next day. We really gave it, like, one hundred percent.


BOP&TB: How has working on Intrepid been different from working on Twilight, where a lot of the time when you would be fighting and doing stunts it’s not really you, it’s the CGI wolf you. 
Booboo Stewart: Right. It’s definitely more physical. So the guy I was fighting was like, two times bigger than me, so I left a pretty good bruise on him though. It was him attacking me and I had to block so I wasn’t really punching.


Be sure and check out NTREPID’s website and facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment